So, you got yourself a duplicator, but now you want to access at least a drive from your computer. Or someone bought it from you, and didn’t know about your real needs. In any case, you have the USB interface card, the dvd duplicator and don’t know how to install it and what to plug where .. No worries, here is how you should do it, in simple steps :
1. Open the duplicator’s case.
2. Disconnect the data cable from the drive you want to be recognized by your PC (either SATA or IDE). We usually use the bottom drive.
3. Connect the cable to the USB card in the port labeled as “Controller”
4. Connect another cable to the USB card port labeled as “Device”
5. The other side of the cable, connect it to the bottom drive (or the drive you disconnected at step 2.)
6. Connect a small power adapter (usually comes embedded in the duplicator’s power source cables) to the USB Card’s power slot (there is only one, you can’t miss it)
7. The last part is the 2-wire 2-pins cable (red and black) . This one should be connected on the dvd duplicator’s controller. For the right connection, contact our tech support team on the contact details you’ll find below, and ask them about USB card pins connection, because the pins are connected in different locations, depending on the controller model
About the hardware part, this is it. Now it comes the software hustle .
1. After your dvd duplicator boots, press and hold the ESC key for more than 3 seconds, and the Advanced Settings Menu will appear on the display.
2. Scroll down using the arrow keys to the “USB Option” part of the menu, and confirm by pressing ENT. Switch this option to ON and exit. Your duplicator will reboot. This is a one time step, to have it enabled from now on.
3. Now you have another menu option, usually the 12th , called USB Option. Navigate to it using the arrow keys, enter by pressing ENT and switch it to ON. It will reboot your dvd duplicator.
4. Connect your duplicator through the USB cable to your computer (if you didn’t yet) , the MS Windows system will recognize your drive as an internal drive , and you can burn from any burning software as it’s any internal drive.
That’s it, it’s not hard to do, but it needs a bit of attention.
Feel free to contact us at any time :
Or, simply go to the company’s website : Produplicator.com , and go to LiveZilla support application, where we offer support during the working hours.
– Share on Facebook – Share on Twitter