Because lots of you have asked us how Lightscribe works we have decided to give you a little tutorial. Hope you’ll find it useful.
How Lightscribe CD DVD Duplicator Works
1. Burn the image label you created from the saved file on your computer onto a disc (Label image creator software is included)
2. Place that disc into the reader drive of the Lightscribe duplicator
3. Load LightScribe capable discs with the label side down in all of the writer drives
4. Using the menu on the duplicator’s LCD, choose and execute the “Print” function
5. Burn your LightScribe label directly onto the discs in all the writer drives at the same time
6. Remember, the same drive that burns your label burns your data, too.
Benefits of LightScribe Duplicator
1. Laser-etch custom designs with your photos, text, and artwork- directly onto your disc
2. Copy data, audio or video files onto the data side of recordable CD’s or DVD’s, but also can print directly onto the label side of LightScribe capable CD’s and DVD’s
3. Process requires no ink, which eliminates all of the problems associated with conventional labeling such as smudging, cracking, and peeling